On Sandwerder 2 - Berlin-Wannsee - fire protection design for a historical villa - Design & Photos: Hillig Architekten
We ensure smooth processes.
You are a tenant of a new real estate.
The implementation of the fire protection requirements is your theme.
Your customers are demanding punctuality and reliability.
Your agenda does not allow for downtime. Fast results are your challenge.
The fire protection-technical building and object monitoring (specialized construction supervision fire protection)
Cooperative partner of all parties involved in the construction with secure handling regulations, rules and usability evidence.
- developer and architect stand of the approval up to the introduction and use of the building in an advisory capacity aside.
- Ensures proper implementation of all conceived and planned fire protection measures on site.
- Sets the fire protection requirements of the fire protection concept to the detailed planning.
- Finds the building regulations, technical and time solutions.
- Detects execution error in the implementation of the fire protection program and it helps to fix.
- Coordinates the partial acceptance of technical fire protection systems and related components
- Organizes and participates in acceptance with performers and authorities.
- Creates the object documentation as a basis for the fire prevention officer.
The better the interfaces of the fire protection construction and property supervisor on the other parties have been defined in the construction and the tasks are laid down, the more successful the project.
Results in three achievement depths:
- Level 1: as the baseline power in the test for “agreement in principle”
- Level 2: as a special performance of a “systematic random checks”
- Level 3: as an additional / extraordinary performance of quality assurance during construction
In this differentiation work, success for the individual stages, owed in each case, can be defined very well and clearly.
Source: Leistungen für Brandschutz Heft 17 der AHO-Fachkommission Brandschutz